（For the property owners）
We’ll answer everything you want to know.
- How much does it cost?
- The estimation differs depending on the property. When a reform need to be on a large scale.As for an example, it normally costs around 5 million yen to 7 million to renovate a house, and 10 million yen to 15 million yen for an apartment as just an example. However, even if the budget is tight, we will offer what we can do within the budget. Also, there are cases where we find out that you do not need any reform after seeing a property, so please feel free to contact us first.
- Can I leave all the work to you?
- Yes. We handle your all request. If you have any specific request, we will try to meet your demand as much as possible. We will propose a renovation plan by using our prior management achievements and experiences within your budget.
- Can I set a rule for my property?
- You can set a rule If the rule is like “I want make my property a female only share house”. However, we might not be able to allow to set certain rules, so please let me know first.
- Can I request even if it was not in Kyoto city area?
- Yes. We currently have a business in Osaka and Kyoto area.
- Can I use any property?
- We accept for properties even if the property is old and damaged. Please feel free to consult first.
However, we run our properties as a share house to have international interactions. Therefore, if the property is not suitable for a share house such as having only a mini-kitchen, we might have to make some renovations.
- Can I have a limited period for running a property?
- Yes. in the same way as the residents, we automatically renew your contract yearly. We understand that If you own a property, you might have a case where you succeed your property to your children. We will take care of your situation flexibly as long as more than one year.
- What do I do about the contract with the residents?
- We take care of all the administrative work from signing a contract to moving-out process. We also take care of all other things such as following up with the residents and dealing with troubles instead of you.
- How do you collect customers?
- We mainly advertise in multiple languages on our website for people abroad, as well as a couple of domestic websites.
- Can I expect to collect customers stably?
- Currently, our average operation rate is 90 %. We aim not only Japanese people but also people from all over the world, so we have a wider range of customer. Therefore, we have customers contacting us in not only entrance seasons such as March and April, but throughout year.
- Can I use an old house?
- Many of our Share houses are reformed from old houses with least amount of cost. Please feel free to contact us even if you have been declined by other agencies.
- How do you manage residents? Also, what kind of troubles do you have?
- We make sure each resident is willing to live with others. We may decline a customer when we judge it is hard for the customer to be in our environment.We regularly have meetings and gatherings so that we can keep in touch with residents and make sure everything is ok after moving-in. When there is a problem, we have a meeting with all the residents and try to solve the problem as soon as possible.We make sure the residents understand the local rules for taking out garages which is assumed to be one of the biggest troubles.Even when there is no trouble, staffs visit the Share houses regularly to make sure everything is ok so please leave it to us.
- Let's live in 8NEST!
- My house change Share House
copyright 8NEST All Rights Reserved.